Western Stockmen’s, Helping you raise healthy animals! That is our tag line and something we strive for each and every day with each and every customer. Western Stockmen’s began back in 1959 as “Kellogg’s”, Inc, owned by George and Dorothy Kellogg. It was sold to the J.R. Simplot Co. in October, 1987. We became incorporated and was referred to as “WSI”. Since we are no longer incorporated, we have dropped the “WSI” logo and are now Western Stockmen’s. We are a true Idaho born company
Western Stockmen’s focuses on product superiority and customer driven service. We have two mills, one located in Caldwell, Idaho and another in Burley, Idaho. We manufacture our own line of feed called “Western Stockmen’s Pride” and also produce custom feeds for dairies and feedlots. Western Stockmen’s has 3 retail locations in southern Idaho; Caldwell, Burley and Jerome; that provide convenience for “walk in” customers. We have an “outside” sales staff of 9 that cover most of the Pacific northwest. Along with this sales staff and our retail stores, we are a distributer to many dealers across the northwest dealing in livestock feed, nutritional supplements, animal health and hardware, fencing, seed, and commodity services.