For Immediate Release
The Idaho Business & Technology Expo is Coming to the Boise Centre February 20th
January 23rd, 2019 – Boise, ID – The 28th Annual Idaho Business & Technology Expo will be held on February 20th, 2019 from 8am to 5pm at the Boise Centre in downtown Boise. This one-day event will give you access to the Idaho Tech Expo Hall for the latest in technology trends, services, and gadgets! This year’s expo features over 16 hours of FREE educational seminars, speaker panels, pitch competitions, networking lounges, Launch Pad Row featuring local startups & more. Attendees must register at IdahoTechExpo.com. Seating is limited.
The Allata Main Stage Seminar Topics Include:
· Innovation at Work – Opening Keynote by Ryan DeLuca, Co-Founder & CEO, Black Box VR
· Why Idaho Is Prime for Women in Tech: The Rebranding Initiative
· Machine Learning for the Rest of Us
· Customer Delight: The Only Metric that Matters
· The Future of Blockchain: Are You Ready?
· Strategies for Defending Against Ransomware's Heavy Assault on Business in 2019
· ITC Speaker Panel: Creative Technology Disruption
· AI & the Future of Innovation
Whether you are a technology enthusiast, IT professional, business owner, investor, or entrepreneur, the Idaho Tech Expo has educational opportunities and networking primed for you. Visit www.IdahoTechExpo for event registration and complete seminar list.
Sponsors Include: Allata, Alliant Merchant Solutions, AT&T, Black Box VR, CableOne, CRI Advantage, Iliad Interactive, In Time Tec, ITC, IVRC, Jobu Jobs, Little Egg Solutions, Micron, Nexus 3D Consulting, Pacific Office Automation, Trailhead, Tribute Media, VentureCapital.org, Wrapspace
The Idaho Business & Technology Expo is managed and produced by IBL Events. Call 208-376-0464 or email email@example.com.
# # #