Unravel the Mysteries of Excel
The goal is higher productivity, lower frustration. The way to that goal is to learn the little secrets a self-taught user never knew existed. This Excel essentials class is ideal for self-taught Excel users.
In this class you will learn how to customize Excel to suit your preferences; the Two-Step Chart; basic formulas; speedy data entry; controlling page layouts, columns, rows, and margins; and managing spreadsheets. You will also learn charting features (and the super-secret to charts) and by the time you are done you will finally feel in charge of Excel, rather than at the mercy of it.
Seats are limited and the deadline to register is fast approaching.
For more information and to enroll, visit the Excel Level 1 web pages.
Unleash Your Team's Potential Using the DISC and Motivators Assessment
This workshop opens the door for dialogue around team dynamics using our natural and adapted behavioral styles. We address the how and why of our actions regarding decision making, pace, people interactions, and adherence to rules.
For more information and to enroll, visit the Understanding Your Leadership and Building your Team Using the Science of Self web page.
Conflict is an inevitable part of life. Learn how to leverage conflict so you can realize its benefits and potential for growth.
Many of us have been conditioned to avoid conflict at all costs. Seldom do we learn to embrace conflict and the tools that make it manageable. This course will teach you some of the latest information and easy to implement techniques from the field of conflict resolution.
For more information and to enroll, visit the Conflict Management web page.
Learn skills to increase your productivity by eliminating data entry and redundancy errors.
In-class exercises will provide an opportunity to create automating processes with common Excel functions. You will discover how to translate formulas into plain English. You will also learn the many secret attributes provided in Excel that you need to know.
For more information and to enroll, visit the Excel Level 2 web page.
Learn skills to increase your productivity by eliminating data entry and redundancy errors.Conflict is unavoidable and neuroscience helps us leverage our brain power so we can best communicate during crucial conversations and times of stress.
This course explores the communication process from the perspective of how one's brain manages information and reacts to stress with particular emphasis on conflict. Brain functions will be explored in bite size pieces that will teach participants what occurs unconsciously and automatically during conflict and how to positively work with that knowledge.
For more information and to enroll, visit The Neuroscience of Conflict Management web page.
For the advanced user who spends a lot of time working with large amounts of data.
The theme for this data analysis class is high-end productivity. Students will learn how to use Excel Pivot Tables, advanced Excel productivity tools, and simple Macros.
Thurs., July 6, 2017
9 a.m.-12 p.m.
For more information and to enroll, visit the Excel Level 3 web page.
Understand the dynamics of the multi-generational workforce within your organization
Workplace dynamics are often over-looked until it is too late. Tensions mount over differing views and work ethics, causing team efficiency to splinter.
This course presents a fresh look at the essentials of team dynamics within the multi-generational workforce.
For more information and to enroll, visit the Manage, Hire, and Lead Generations in the Workplace web page.
Conflict is unavoidable and a solid understanding of nonverbal communication is a key advantage that produces more effective results with others during crucial conversations and challenging times.
This workshop explores the communication process from the perspective of how information is conveyed using micro expressions and other nonverbal communication with particular emphasis on conflict. Statistically, only a meager 7% of communication is related to the specific words spoken. We will explore nonverbal communication in bite size pieces so participants end the day having learned specific techniques to interpret and utilize the remaining 93% and positively work with that knowledge.
For more information and to enroll, visit the Nonverbal Communication and Conflict web page.
© 2015 Buy Idaho, Inc. All rights reserved.