Before you bring your product or service to market or expand into a new location, complete investigative analysis so you can create value for your target market. This workshop will help you do just that.
This workshop will help you to:
• Identify, explore and evaluate market opportunities
• Get comfortable using online research resources
• Learn how to calculate demand “in the field” using surveys, interviews, focus groups and more
• Create customer profiles for your target market
• Develop your value proposition
This specialty workshop includes guest speaker Lindsay Zamora from Boise Public Library.
Parking: Eastman Garage or other downtown garages
Cost: Complimentary -but you must register to reserve a space
Register: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-501-7573 to reserve your seat