Only 7% of communication is related to the spoken word. Come discover the OTHER 93%
Learn to identify and utilize nonverbal communication in specific ways that will help resolve conflicts more effectively.
Conflict is unavoidable and a solid understanding of nonverbal communication is a key advantage that produces more powerful results. Explore the communication process from the perspective of how information is conveyed using micro expressions and other nonverbal communication with an emphasis on conflict.
Enroll Today! Seats are limited and the deadline to register is fast approaching.
For more information and to enroll, visit the Nonverbal Communication and Conflict web page.
© 2015 Buy Idaho, Inc. All rights reserved.