This one-day workshop covers the major factors that are essential to establish or grow a small business.
We will have a CPA, Lawyer, Bank Professional, Library Research and Social Media Professional presenting during the workshop, and a SCORE mentor speaking marketing and business plans.
• Writing a Business Plan
• Business Financing
• Business Accounting Practices
• Legal Issues
• Sales and Marketing
• Social Media for Business Included with your registration:
You will receive a copy of "The Entrepreneur's Handbook" which contains advice from experts on:
• Starting your own business or buying an existing one
• How to stimulate sales and other marketing tips/tools
• Legal issues of small businesses
• Business management, accounting.
The cost for attending this event is $75. (Lunch and Entrepreneur's handbook included)
Learn more HERE